Pure Night Club

3570 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada

Kelly G.
    3 Mar 04, 2014

Came when it was pretty crowded and overall had a good time. Interesting club layout and nice outdoor space.

Rhia R.
    4 Nov 01, 2013

I was able to get myself and a few friends past the line in only a few minutes through a host for a few bucks less than if we were to pay them at the door. I had put everyone on the guest list as a back up, but it wasn't necessary. I love being able to see the inside before the dance floor gets packed. There wasn't any rush to get on it, although the club opened a bit later than usual. As the night progressed, I quickly lost track of how many libations I ingested after constantly heading back and forth to the bar. I have a pretty good feeling it was around 4. Compared to the last time I was here, the music was pretty darn good, and I made sure to go upstairs to take in the view from the Terrace area. I cut things a little short due to unforeseen circumstances, but it was still a fun night.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Travis Katz
    3 Aug 20, 2013

I came during the week and it was pretty sleepy here. Not my best club experience in vegas (I like XS). But they do have an amazing outdoor terrace with a view of the strip, which was cool.

Sharon K. Yapp
    5 Jul 30, 2013

Pure has managed to stay pretty cool in the last few years. Beware...there is always a LONG line. Last time I went (March 2009), they had a separate VIP line for ladies only (we had walked by the club earlier that day and got on the list). This VIP long was still pretty longer, but a thousand times better than the regular line. The music is awesome and definitely, definitely make a point to go up to the rooftop to party with a view of the strip behind you. Bottle service is pretty good. If you're going with a big group, I think it's worth getting a table because one of the problems on a busy night is that there's no where to dance and get smothered by sweaty people otherwise :O

Eunice
    4 Apr 10, 2013

Old skol fav! <3 DJ Joey Mazzola who spins there frequently! He opens up for Calvin Harris so you know he can bring the house down. From when I first started coming here back in 2004 until now, Pure has always been a lot of fun. Perhaps it's the white on white South Beach FL club style vibe, the awesome rooftop outdoor terrace over looking the strip, and the mixed music (downstairs hip hop, upstairs house/edm).

Ericayvette
    3 Mar 24, 2013

One of the premier nightclubs before powerhouse like Tao, Xs, and Marque hit the vegas night scene. Get there early the guestlist line is crazy. Drinks are expensive and it gets really crowded in the inside room.I like hanging out on the patio with the view of the Las Vegas Strip.

Kellie Samara Knapp
    4 Jan 30, 2013

We took my cousin to this club the night of her 21st birthday. We had a lot of fun dancing, but it was very crowded. We got in free so that made up for the amount of people that were in the club. The drinks were strong and the music was loud!

Kim Yamashiro
    3 Jan 14, 2013

It's a nice club, very Miami style. I like the different rooms, especially the Pussycat Lounge. Keep your eyes open, you may see a celebrity amongst the VIP tables.

Vincent Mao
    2 Sep 22, 2012

Not a huge fan of Pure night club. Would only come here for certain headliners. It has a really nice view of the strip and would be okay for out of towners if you get a hook up. The security here is really stuck up and tends to give you a hard time unless you are tipping them or with plenty of hot females.

Mel S Wong
    4 Aug 31, 2012

A very popular club within Caesars that offer both indoor and outdoor environments. Outside is very pleasant with beautiful views of the strip and fresh air! Inside, fun people watching but it does get rather crowded.

Kevin Picholo

Pure was on my top 3 list of clubs. First time I was there in 2006 when 11 of us went to Vegas on a group trip. I remember everything was very trendy and ultra modern. The open air rooftop lounge was the best part of it.

JohnMichael
    2 Jul 04, 2012

This place is so over-hyped - however if you can get over one little thing then I guess you should have more fun (talking about a table).

Getting in wasn't so bad - again I don't know what my friends did but we ended up getting to the head of the line ASAP. The bartender was great and it didn't hurt that she was gorgeous. She kept the drinks coming no despite common sense. That aside the place was packed.....not to mention that it seemed to us that everything was either a different club or roped off. There was a bathtub area.....I think it was another part of the club (?) but you had to pay extra to get in there - correct me if I'm wrong on that one. Then it seemed like everywhere we were talking to girls we kept running into ropes - there were VIP tables everywhere (1st floor, 2nd floor, etc). What a pain that was!

That aside the alcohol was able to put it all to ease till one of my marine friends vomited in the bathroom - apparently that constitutes being thro......escorted out. I don't know if I should be happy or pissed about it. It was good since I fortunately was able to spot him on the way out and that the bouncers were cordial given the situation but pissed because I was the only one who spotted him on his way out - the rest of the group was out and about. F'ers!

To make a long story short - I helped my friend on his departure and hijacked a limo to get us back to our hotel....how I was sober enough to pull that off is anyone's guess but I do have a picture of him with his head buried in the toilet. LMAO - and I bet you thought that was me. Guess again suckas!

Carlie Yapp
    3 Jul 03, 2012

This was a spot...about 10 years ago...I still like the decor, very miami, white theme...but the crowd has really taken a hit since some of the new clubs have popped up.

Ann C
    5 Sep 11, 2013
    Rene D
    5 Aug 18, 2013

Located right next to your hotel, this is a must go nightclub when in Las Vegas!

Lauren Monitz
    5 Jan 14, 2013

All the clubs are hit or miss depending on the night and crowd, but we had a great time here.

Lazar Chamurkov
    5 Nov 12, 2012
    Andy Matsumoto
    4 Oct 29, 2012
    Artisia Bless Sed
    1 Jul 05, 2012

Stuck up ass people,lol!!!

Chris Rousseau

Love Pure! Great party!

633 people visited Pure Night Club

It is party time and there is no better place than Pure Nightclub to enjoy an evening of dance, drinks and food. Housed in the Caesar Palace luxury hotel, Pure Nightclub is not only the most beautiful club in Las Vegas, but is one of the very best in the world. Enjoy the unobstructed view of the Las Vegas Strip as you sip your favorite drink sitting in a cozy corner of this happening nightclub. ... read more
Put your dancing shoes on and match steps to the music played by the DJ. Pure Nightclub is a favorite hangout for many celebrities; rub shoulders with them and enjoy a fantastic nightlife experience.

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino