Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 50%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by AnantaraFirst to ReviewOct 23, 2013
OK, I didn't stay here. But I was darn close to checking in as soon as I arrived. I came for lunch, and lazed around for hours, trying to rationalize spending the money. (Rooms are actually not all that expensive, considering the caliber of the place, especially if you stay for a few nights--but the restaurant bills would kill you.) The designers of this hotel have done a beautiful job, and it fits into the dunes in a subtle way. The view from here is fantastic, and I really enjoyed my lunch. I went on a Sunday, though, by accident, when they only have a buffet, and the a la carte restaurant is available only to people staying at the hotel. So plan accordingly...
Excellent!972 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room99% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building86% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.