QBAY Cancun Hotel & Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- QBAY Cancun Hotel & SuitesFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The sad Karen Carpenter song playing in the lobby was fitting for the rest of the stay here. The staff didn’t appear to be having a great day either, maybe it was the song bothering them too? The small, hot lobby with the painted tile floor smelled strongly like cleaning supplies. Although cleanliness is very important to me, I smelled the chemical but didn’t see much of the “cleanliness.” There was an indoor/outdoor bar/dining area with seating, and one old pool. The old, stained, green carpeted stairs led to the room. There was a very small old tv, small deck with parking lot view, but had a decent sized bathroom. Are you getting the theme here? Old.
Very Good!437 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.