QBAY Cancun Hotel & Suites
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- QBAY Cancun Hotel & SuitesFirst to Review
The sad Karen Carpenter song playing in the lobby was fitting for the rest of the stay here. The staff didn’t appear to be having a great day either, maybe it was the song bothering them too? The small, hot lobby with the painted tile floor smelled strongly like cleaning supplies. Although cleanliness is very important to me, I smelled the chemical but didn’t see much of the “cleanliness.” There was an indoor/outdoor bar/dining area with seating, and one old pool. The old, stained, green carpeted stairs led to the room. There was a very small old tv, small deck with parking lot view, but had a decent sized bathroom. Are you getting the theme here? Old.
Fair215 reviews across the web.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool