Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- QT SydneyMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsFirst to ReviewNov 25, 2012
The latest opening from the slave to design QT brand, which has other properties in Port Douglas, Queensland and Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast. Occupying a former department store building, this boutique hotel is a veritable showcase of cutting edge Aussie design at its best and most exuberant. At 200 rooms, it's too large to feel intimate but this newcomer is a lively alternative to some of the city's other hotels which feel stale and neglected by comparison. Let's see how the emphasis of design here stands the test of time.
Excellent!1522 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.