Member Reviews (1)
- QT SydneyMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewNov 25, 2012
The latest opening from the slave to design QT brand, which has other properties in Port Douglas, Queensland and Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast. Occupying a former department store building, this boutique hotel is a veritable showcase of cutting edge Aussie design at its best and most exuberant. At 200 rooms, it's too large to feel intimate but this newcomer is a lively alternative to some of the city's other hotels which feel stale and neglected by comparison. Let's see how the emphasis of design here stands the test of time.
Excellent!1116 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building82% said the facilities were very new.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.