Quality Hotel Faria Lima
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!201 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet works. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Quality Hotel Faria Lima include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Dial up Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Sao Paulo property has 4 meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 130 guestrooms at Quality Hotel Faria Lima. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards.
- There are no room charges for children 7 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.