Quality Inn and Suites
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Quality Inn and Suites
Fine nothing fancy but worth the money. So if you just want a place to crash this is perfect. You will get all your basics such as a clean room (albeit not to modern in decor) but it is comfortable and quiet at night. There is a free breakfast in the morning which offers plenty of selections from make-your-own waffle to cereal to fresh fruit. Good value for the money and a good location.
- Quality Inn and SuitesFirst to Review
This is your standard motel-like hotel. It’s pretty close to the medical center and it’s in better shape than a couple of the other motels in the area, but it is still very dated. I guess they are renovating so it might be cleaner and fresher in the future. There’s an outdoor pool if that’s your thing and also a small fitness center. Free breakfast and WiFi too. The staff isn’t the friendliest though. In general, it’s probably the best motel-like option in this price range in the area.
Mediocre453 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel61% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 56%.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed