Quality Inn and Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Quality Inn and SuitesAug 20, 2012
Fine nothing fancy but worth the money. So if you just want a place to crash this is perfect. You will get all your basics such as a clean room (albeit not to modern in decor) but it is comfortable and quiet at night. There is a free breakfast in the morning which offers plenty of selections from make-your-own waffle to cereal to fresh fruit. Good value for the money and a good location.
- Quality Inn and SuitesFirst to ReviewAug 16, 2012
This is your standard motel-like hotel. It’s pretty close to the medical center and it’s in better shape than a couple of the other motels in the area, but it is still very dated. I guess they are renovating so it might be cleaner and fresher in the future. There’s an outdoor pool if that’s your thing and also a small fitness center. Free breakfast and WiFi too. The staff isn’t the friendliest though. In general, it’s probably the best motel-like option in this price range in the area.
Very Good!293 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room80% complained about the bathroom.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.