Restaurants near Quality Inn
- 411.89 mi6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 900401.89 mi from Quality Inn1 review
It was very good
- 421.63 mi7947 Florence Avenue, Downey, CA 90240-3801, United States1.63 mi from Quality Inn1 review
A tacos stand type joint that caters to all people interested in mexican. They offer all kinds of tacos for about $1.35 each which is a little more than the avg price of about 1.25 for just tacos with choice of meat and some cilantro and onion and salsa on it.
- 434.49 mi
- 443.79 mi2809 Via Campo, #8, Montebello, CA 906403.79 mi from Quality Inn1 review
We stopped by here when me and my friends did our “xiao long bao” crawl. Prices are definitely hard to beat. Its buy 1 get 1 free. Who can complain but the XLB is just okay....i feel like they just heated up some frozen dumplings for us. We didnt try the other dishes but they looked tasty.Popular with
- 455.0 mi1106 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA 917545.0 mi from Quality Inn1 review
This is a decent Japanese restaurant for lunch. The lunch combos are reasonably priced at about $8-9. The combos come with soup and two entrees (choose from tempura, teriyaki, or sashimi). The food is okay, nothing special, but the service is pretty good. Keep in mind they close at 2pm though.
- 464.96 mi
- 471.56 mi7404 Florence Ave, Downey, CA 902401.56 mi from Quality Inn
I had a shrimp soup, good, but frozen bagged vegetables used. My mother in law had fish tacos, 3 for $3...nothing special(fish strips used...weird...probably frozen). My wife got a so called "paella" dish, again frozen bagged vegetables used, and was NOT paella. The first description of this dish was something along the lines of "rice with seafood." They should have ...
- 481.5 mi8746 Washington Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 906601.5 mi from Quality Inn1 review
Came to this place and it's a tiny place. I thought it'd be a actual big sit down restaurant, but they actually only had four tables and didn't fit many. We ordered the Family meal to try the different chicken wings - 35 pieces for $21 with sides (seasoned fries and potato salad). We got the Cajun, Suicide and Lemon ...
- 492.9 mi9002 Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 902412.9 mi from Quality Inn
There's something about "you could have died had you not come in today" that makes you crave a burger and a milkshake. Long story short, I was in Downey for an emergency operation and kinda hungry after defying death or maybe I was still in shock. The cashier seemed to sympathize with me. Maybe it was the way I looked. ...
- 504.18 mi10722 Beverly Blvd Whittier, CA 906014.18 mi from Quality Inn1 review
We stopped by Munguia's Mexican Restaurant on an early Sunday afternoon. It seemed like there were a lot of regulars who come on Sundays and the employees seemed to know their usual orders. Specialty Chicken (can't remember the name) The boyfriend ordered this one and the chicken was moist, but lacked flavor. He was disappointed that the dish only came ...
- 512.51 mi410 W Whittier Blvd, Montebello, CA 906402.51 mi from Quality Inn1 review
- 523.86 mi21239 S Wilmington Ave, Carson, CA 908103.86 mi from Quality Inn1 review
Really; NO cheddar for chili cheese fries. Weird looking at white cheese instead of that bright orange color. Got a hamburger combo and upgraded to chili cheese fries. 5.20 +1.50 Burp!!!! happy with amount of food. I was so stuffed after eating chili fries but I stuffed my face with burger. It was decent. Nothing to rave about.
- 532.07 mi10037 Lakewood Blvd, Downey, CA 902402.07 mi from Quality Inn
I always feel like reviewing a fast food chain it totally fruitless for nearly all parties involved. You're either eating here or you're not and what I write will have no bearing on this - it's Jack in the Box. However, it is an easy review, so tralalalala! The place is clean enough; it's undergone that recent post-modern overhaul most ...
- 543.78 mi2825 S Diamond Bar Blvd, Diamond Bar, California3.78 mi from Quality Inn1 review
Good thing this place is cash only and since I had $20 I couldn't buy more stuff. Gook Hwa House is located inside the Super H Mart in Diamond Bar among many other small restaurants. They have fried items, such as chicken, squid, etc but I was attracted to it by pictures of delicious looking dumplings and buns. I order ...
- 555.34 mi700 South Atlantic Boulevard, Monterey Park, CA, United States5.34 mi from Quality Inn
Fresh dim sum! Elite is not your ordinary dim sum restaurant with ladies pushing carts. You have to order from a menu. The AUDACITY! I didn't really mind, because it didn't take that long until all of our orders came out piping hot and fresh. I most especially loved the SHUMAI: those small suckers were stuffed with pork and shrimp. ...Popular with
- 565.51 mi501 South Atlantic Boulevard, Monterey Park, CA5.51 mi from Quality Inn4 reviews
Here's the only thing you need to know: my grandma sat at the table and stuffed her face from start to finish without saying a word. Happy customer. The Peking Duck was delicious: crispy but not overly greasy. I'm disappointed that they don't shave the skin off at your table, like they do in China. The show is part of ...Popular with
- 575.38 mi
- 586.64 mi10176 Alpaca St, South El Monte, CA 917336.64 mi from Quality Inn1 review
Hidden gem alert!!! I found this place while waiting for my tires to get rotated. This place is definitely a great place for tacos or any mexican food. The tacos here are 1.25, no tax added so 1.25 straight up! The meat is marinated really well and you just go up and order and you get your tacos in less ...
- 595.19 mi10140 Carmenita Road, Whittier, CA5.19 mi from Quality Inn1 review
I was so happy when the Whittier location first opened since it is only 5 minutes away from my office. The line could be long but they go by really fast. The burgers are around $5 depending on whether you order the Little Burger or Regular Burger. The Little Burgers are single patty and Regular are double patty. They also ...
- 605.9 mi5.9 mi from Quality Inn
Lobstatruck is known for their lobster and crab rolls. Although the rolls are $11-12, they are stuffed with fresh delicious meat. You can get the rolls with the meat dipped in butter or mayo. The rolls are good, but not quite filling enough for a meal by themselves. Add in one of their homemade clam chowders to complete your meal. ...