Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1025 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Anaheim property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
There are 175 guestrooms at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.