Quality Inn Washington -- CLOSED
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor401 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 75%.
- ServiceOnly 64% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 59% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel58% thought it was rather dirty.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Quality Inn Washington Downtown DC features multilingual staff, coffee in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 79 guestrooms at Quality Inn Washington Downtown DC. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.