Quebec City Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Quebec City hotels23 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My favorite part of Quebec City. An absolutely beautiful piece of architecture - so luxurious and grandeur! I did not take the opportunity to stay at the Chateau, however walked...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Quebec City hotels3 reviews
I stayed here two separate nights on the fall of 2009. I really liked this hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was helpful. The hostel...
- Ranked #3 overall in Quebec City hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Quebec City hotels2 reviews
- Ranked #5 overall in Quebec City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This hotel is centrally located inside the historic wall of Quebec City. It's warm, inviting and very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and offer excellent advice on local excursions....
- Ranked #6 overall in Quebec City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Beautiful hotel tucked just out of the way of the city... everything is within walking distance and the rooms are quite quiet. Romantic lobby which is perfect for that after...
- Ranked #8 overall in Quebec City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of our favorite things about Quebec City was staying in this boutique hotel. We enjoyed the artistically decorated, warm, comfortable, large rooms. It was perfect for our stay in...
- Ranked #7 overall in Quebec City hotels1 review
What a wonderful place to stay the owner as well as the two other workers at this small bed and breakfast are by far the most friendly and helpful of...Popular with
- Ranked #9 overall in Quebec City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
fish buffet was not top notch.. the hotel has great view on st. laurence river... very close to downtown - carrpark in hotel .. breakfast was very goodPopular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Quebec City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Right next to the gorgeous and historical «Les Plaines d'Abraham».. views on the river. Located on «La Grande Allée» where you can party... Also very close to the old town...Popular with