Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1 Rue des Carrieres, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4P5, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Quebec City hotels4.523 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel stay is all about the prestige and bragging rights. Sure, I can now say that I stayed at the famous Chateau Frontenac but lets get down to brass...Popular with
- 19, rue Ste Ursule, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4E1, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Quebec City hotels53 reviews
It' a huge hostel of over 200 beds. They're private room with bathroom, other share bath and many dormatory (4 to 12 beds). they re a Bar open at night,...
- 850 Place d'Youville, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3P6, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Quebec City hotels4.53 reviewsHotel Class: 3
- 4469, Route 138, | Neuville, Quebec City, Quebec G0A 2R0, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Quebec City hotels52 reviews
- 1190 rue St. Jean, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 1S6, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Quebec City hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This hotel is centrally located inside the historic wall of Quebec City. It's warm, inviting and very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and offer excellent advice on local excursions....
- 126, rue Saint-Pierre, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4A8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Quebec City hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
Beautiful hotel tucked just out of the way of the city... everything is within walking distance and the rooms are quite quiet. Romantic lobby which is perfect for that after...
- 212, rue St-Jean, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 1P1, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Quebec City hotels51 review
What a wonderful place to stay the owner as well as the two other workers at this small bed and breakfast are by far the most friendly and helpful of...Popular with
- 295, rue Saint-Vallier Est, Quebec City, Quebec G1R3E2, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Quebec City hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of our favorite things about Quebec City was staying in this boutique hotel. We enjoyed the artistically decorated, warm, comfortable, large rooms. It was perfect for our stay in...
- 1100 Rene Levesque East, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4P3 , CanadaRanked #9 overall in Quebec City hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
fish buffet was not top notch.. the hotel has great view on st. laurence river... very close to downtown - carrpark in hotel .. breakfast was very goodPopular with
- 1225 Cours du General-de-Montcalm, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4W6, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Quebec City hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
Right next to the gorgeous and historical «Les Plaines d'Abraham».. views on the river. Located on «La Grande Allée» where you can party... Also very close to the old town...Popular with