Restaurants near Quebec City, QC
- 10.13 mi
- 20.13 mi1110 Rue Saint-Jean, Quebec City, QC G1R 1S4, Canada0.13 mi from Quebec City, QC1 reviewPopular with
- 30.24 mi73 Rue du Sault au Matelot, Quebec, QC G1K 8B9, Canada0.24 mi from Quebec City, QC
CALL FOR A RESERVATION, IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT! Close to our hotel, we asked the concierge and they suggested, they were already booked for dinner so we thought to give their morning menu a try. We went there for brunch on our final day... without a doubt the BEST meal of the many great meals we had in Quebec ...
- 40.25 mi75 Rue Saint Paul, Quebec, QC G1K 3V9, Canada0.25 mi from Quebec City, QC
Very cosy and amazing food! You will not be disappointed. Only a couple of tables so I would suggest calling ahead before venturing over. If you're looking for a dinner for 2 to 4 people and want to have the chief provide an amazing experience... make the trip and definitely give this place a go.
- 50.15 mi32, rue Saint-louis, Quebec, QC0.15 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.
- 60.03 mi
- 70.11 mi1136 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1S4, Canada0.11 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
I love my crepe's, but i found my savory to be actually a bit bland. It was ok, and filled me up but for something that had mushrooms, swiss and onions, it tasted like anything but! The service was very friendly however.
- 80.29 mi
- 90.72 mi575, Grande Allée E, Quebec, QC G1R 2K4, Canada0.72 mi from Quebec City, QC
An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...
- 100.95 mi228 Rue Saint-Joseph Est, Québec, QC G1K 6A8, Canada0.95 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 110.33 mi117 Dalhousie St, Quebec City, QC G1K Canada0.33 mi from Quebec City, QC
Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...
- 120.73 mi432 rue du Parvis, Quebec, QC0.73 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 130.27 mi
- 140.65 mi640 Grande-Allée E, Quebec, QC, Canada0.65 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 150.5 mi830, boul Charest E, Quebec, QC G1K 8H8, Canada0.5 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.Popular with
- 164.91 mi2813 boulevard Laurier, Quebec City, QC, Canada4.91 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 174.88 mi
- 182.74 mi4250, 1RE Avenue, Quebec City, QC, Canada2.74 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 194.62 mi8500 Boulevard Henri-Bourassa, Charlesbourg, QC, Canada4.62 mi from Quebec City, QC1 review
- 204.37 mi