Restaurants near Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
- 10.0 miThe Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA, United States0.0 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
This is one of the three restaurant on the Queen Mary. I never been to other ones because I only want to come here if I'm going to drive 45 minutes here for food. I never tried any dishes here other than their chateau brion because that's what they're famous for. And, I don't know where else I can get ...
- 20.0 mi1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA0.0 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
The food can be really good and really bad. The steaks I've had here were divine and the desserts can be saccharine like cough syrup. Hit and miss on the kitchen's fault. But the real treasure here is the service and atmosphere. There really is an old time luxury feel on this former luxury cruiseliner. You'll have spectacular views of ...
- 30.52 mi435 Shoreline Village Drive, Long Beach, CA, United States0.52 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
By the shore! Food: + Rock Oysters (3) - oh it was delicious though expensive + Clam Linguine - it was enough to feed two people! He still suggested me to choose an entree so we can share both. + Mahi Mahi - that is what he got. Fish was still juicy after it was grilled. Drinks + Samuel Adams ...Popular withFoodiesNightlife
- 40.61 mi401 Shoreline Village Dr, Long Beach, CA 908020.61 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch3 reviews
Fun times on the pier in Long Beach! The "regulars" that frequent the bar are hilarious. You feel like you're in a scene from Jaws as the stories float around from there experiences on the open seas! The chips and salsa is amazing and the happy hour is one of the happiest!
- 50.41 mi
- 60.86 mi
- 70.97 mi40 South Locust Avenue, Long Beach, CA, United States0.97 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
We valet park because it's the simplest option ($7 + $2 tip). The guys were very friendly. Then in the building we went. It's a very old building and the decor reflects that in its art deco style--which I really like (but at the same time, I definitely feel the building needed a renovation to spruce things up). A nice ...
- 80.7 mi330 S Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 908020.7 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
I have no plans to return here. My white fish dish was greasy--really oily. My co-workers was so dry she had a hard time chewing it. The vegetables that accompanied my fish were soggy and salty.
- 90.53 mi401-435 Shoreline Village Drive, Long Beach, California0.53 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
A variety of restaurants to choose from with views of the marina and Pacific ocean. Great place to enjoy a meal under the warm sun and people watch.
- 100.86 mi330 South Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA, United States0.86 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
The pier has a strip of great restaurants overlooking the harbor. Gladstones, P.F. Changs, Buppa Gumps, and The Mai Tai Lounge and Restaurant just to name a few.
- 110.93 mi
- 120.61 mi401 Shoreline Village Dr, Long Beach, CA 908020.61 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
Got beer? This place sure does anf plenty of it. Not to mention, mostly in draft!! After a long day at the beach (or work), this is the place to come and unwind. Cheers! Salud! Prost! Saude! Tagay! Sante!
- 130.72 mi340 S Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 908020.72 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
Popular and pretty good Chinese Bistro; PF Changs can be found in almost every major city now. The Long Beach location is conveniently close to the Harbor along with many other popular chains such as Chili's, Outback Steakhouse and a few others.
- 140.97 mi110 South Ocean Way, Long Beach, California0.97 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
This is a little deli on the ground floor of the historic Ocean Center Building. Very unassuming, right off the elevators and a few mix-match tables and chairs for dining in (most customers pick up to go). Wow, what a pleasant surprise about the food. Fresh high quality ingredients, imaginative options for salads and sandwiches, good value, and friendly family-owned ...
- 151.0 mi435 Shoreline Dr.1.0 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
Yeah! My first review in over a month! Been out roaming in other countries~ wish they had Yelp ^^ This place has been completely transformed from their bar/lounge area to a Titanic feel steakhouse. I honestly think the only problem with this place is their price~ a bite over price for what you get and a bite over price for ...
- 160.58 mi700 Queensway Drive, Long Beach, CA0.58 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch1 review
Awesome location. Great menu. Great waterfront view of LBC. Definitely bring a date or meet some friends here because this is one of those hidden gems that you occasionally get to see once in a while. The food and drinks here are pretty good. They have outdoor heaters on the patio too.Popular withDesignLocalNightlife
- 170.69 mi300 South Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA0.69 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch2 reviews
Famous Dave's. Are you related to Famous Amos? ;p Mother's Day was celebrated at Famous Dave's BBQ. We arrived 30 mins before opening, and to our delight, diners were being seated already. My mom & I haven't been here before, so our group decided upon the Feast for Two, in order to get a taste of several of Famous Dave's ...Popular withBusinessStudentsFamilies
- 180.79 mi
- 191.21 mi730 East Broadway, Long Beach, CA1.21 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
I left Roscoe puzzled and disappointed. I really imagined ‘Roscoe’ to be the institute of chicken and waffles in So-Cal. Was it just me… or was the food ordinary? Yup. ‘Ordinary’ is what I think of the food. The Fried Chicken - crunchy batter, well seasoned meat. Leg and thigh pieces tasted pretty good except for a few small spots ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 201.13 mi318 Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 908021.13 mi from Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch
When you walk into this cafe, you will feel like you're in My Big Fat Greek Wedding! First off, I'm not a huge Greek fan so I tend to be picky. Usually, my business partner and I would usually go to Panera but we wanted to try something new. For $10, I got the gyro plate combo with rice and ...Popular withWellnessBusinessGreen