Queen Victoria Hotel
Portswood Close, Portswood Ridge V&A Waterfront, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!198 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Room89% were happy with the bathroom.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location87% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
Luxurious and sophisticated, this recent addition to the Newmark hotel portfolio makes guests feel like royalty upon their first steps into the foyer - done up with a dramatic spiral staircase and crystal chandelier. Rooms are no less sumptuous with customized wallpaper (featuring portraits of Queen Victoria herself), monogrammed robes and fragrant perfume. Balconies with a double-chaise lounge are also part of the package. Wine and dine at Dash Restaurant and Bar - named after the Queen's pet spaniel - where the head chef serves a well-crafted menu of French-inspired cuisine. Other amenities include spa and fitness facilities.