Things to do for Backpackers in Queenstown
- 221 Tex Smith Lane, Queenstown Airport 9300, New ZealandRanked #20 overall in Queenstown things to do2 reviews
Hank Sproul is a wonderful pilot, and his flight-see of Milford Sound is fantastic. I did the Fly/Cruise/Fly option where you fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound, then take a...
- 23759 Peninsula Road, Kelvin Heights, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandRanked #21 overall in Queenstown things to do2 reviews
Older style, pine-tree lined and scented, beautiful course, nice greens, surrounded by stunning mountain range and lake. Friendly locals. Lovely walk for non-golfers around perimeter.
- 2437 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandRanked #22 overall in Queenstown things to do2 reviews
Want to go behind the scenes of Lord of the Rings in Queenstown? Nomad Safaris will take you on a four wheel drive tour to some of the iconic locations...Popular with
- 2539 Camp Street, Queenstown, New ZealandRanked #23 overall in Queenstown things to do2 reviews
Canyoning was so incredible! I did the Twelve Mile Delta route. There was ziplining, rappelling, jumping off cliffs, and swimming through rapids. The ultimate adventure activity! The guides were fun...Popular with
- 26Cow Lane, Queenstown Central, New ZealandRanked #24 overall in Queenstown things to do2 reviews
The bunker sells itself as a restaurant, but it's really that bar side that's worth checking out. Intimate and mellow in the early evening - groovy and danceworthy when the...Popular with
- 29Marine Scene, Earnslaw Park, Queenstown Bay, Queenstown 9349, New ZealandRanked #26 overall in Queenstown things to do1 review
Even in the morning chill and wind, I had an absolute blast on the Thunder Jet. It's a more affordable option to the famous Shotover Jet, and you get time...Popular with