Quicken Loans Arena

Lola - A Michael Symon Restaurant

0.18 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Corner Alley Bar & Grill

0.23 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

What a great staff. We had a wonderful time here.

Panini's Bar & Grill

0.2 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Panini's highlight is that its a bar just 2 blocks from the Indian's baseball stadium. We ordered pizza and a few drinks after the game. The pizza tasted really good, only problem was that it was only 2/3 covered with cheese and i'm not a crust fan. Outdoor seating and bar will help you enjoy this older location.

Popular withLocal

Zocalo Mexican Grill & Tequileria

0.16 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Went there for taco tuesday. Okay, not that great.

House of Blues

0.26 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

I've been to the HOB on many occasions. I like this venue a lot. The only thing I do not like about it is the bathroom attendants. I mean, are they really necessary? I don't understand the news for them nor need help getting myself a paper towel. It's just silly in my opinion.

Loop-Tremont

0.98 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Awesome local cafe with incredible coffee and a collection of books, records and local art throughout the store. I love the mix of everything together here. It adds a great overall vibe to the place.

Crop Bistro

0.53 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Well a little business trip to Cleveland presented us with a fantastic dining opportunity. We found this gem on Yelp- an architectural wonder and prior bank, it is gorgeous. We had a delicious meal of the truffle popcorn, flatbread, chowder and mussels. A great meal!

Pura Vida by Brandt Evans

0.28 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Hidden Gem!!! Everything is amazing! Been here several times for lunch and dinner and can't say enough about the quality! They use many local, farm fresh ingredients and even have a completely sepeatate vegan/vegetarian menu!

Popular withBusinessFoodiesVegetarian

Lincoln Tap House

0.42 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

I really really wanted to like this place. For drinks, this place would be awesome!! For Dinner? probably not so much, unless you had time to kill. We went here before an event around the corner at the arena, a good 2 hours before. When we went in, we weren't sure to go down stairs or straight, there's no hostess ...

West Side Market

1.12 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Long before seasonal, sustainable, and local became the mantras of the day, The West Side Market was the embodiment of those words. Today this historic landmark continues to provide its denizens with the freshest necessities plus out-of-this-world treats like felafel, gyros, crepes, bratwursts, enchiladas, and perogies that mirror Cleveland's diverse population. A must for any gastronome passing through Cleveland.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Bar Cento

1.14 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Get the fries with garlic if you know what's good for you! Amazing pizza too.

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Great Lakes Brewing Company

1.18 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

We decided to try this place on the recommendation of some of the locals since this is considered a favorite institution. We are not beer drinkers but still had an enjoyable meal and would go here again.

Popular withLocalFoodiesHistory

Lucky's Cafe

1.35 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Amazing food, atmosphere and service. The best bacon I've ever ate (pecan bacon). Everything is locally grown and homemade. Farm to table at its best. We had the granola, the shipwreck and the turkey sandwich and we all thought it was amazing. A must go if you're in the area. A hidden gem.

Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies

Slyman's Restaurant

1.44 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Giant. Corned. Beef. Sandwiches. Possibly the world's best deli, it's only open for lunch, and the line stretches perpetually out the door and around the corner. Great value and amazing food. It's in a shit neighborhood, but that's all part of the charm!

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Korea House

1.64 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

You know I was nervous when I first saw the exterior of this place, in fact the first time we skipped it and went straight to the New Asian Center right down the street from it and ate at the new Korean place there (not as good btw). The next time we braved it and went in. I am so ...

Popular withNightlifeBudgetLocal

Banana Blossom

1.2 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Awesome Thai spot in this really random location. The food was fresh, the service was really friendly and I loved the presentation of the food. Also, just the right amount of spice.

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

La Dolce Vita - Cleveland

4.75 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Awesome restaurant nestled in the heart of Little Italy. The food is incredible and the service is wonderful. Can't wait to go back!

Koko Bakery

1.62 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

Bubble tea wanted!!!

BonBon Pastry and Cafe

1.21 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

I've been to the West Side Market a million times and always passed this little bakery -- my only regret is that I didn't stop in sooner! The place always smells heavenly and the food is ah-mazing. It's local cuisine that's got that fresh-product taste, so you know you're getting the good stuff (and not nasty, canned/processed foods). It's become ...

SoHo Kitchen & Bar

1.11 mi from Quicken Loans Arena

SoHo's doing it right -- they're taking all the good things about Southern cuisine and kicking it up a notch. Who knew you could have a classy version of chicken and waffles? And if you're a whiskey/bourbon type person, you're in luck because that's the drink of the day around SoHo and from what I hear, the owner makes it ...