Restaurants near Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Meze Wine Cafe & Market

0.17 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Cheese and charcuterie: a beautiful combination. Sometimes for dinner, I don't really want a big dish of food. I just want a tapa-y assortment of tastes (I try to do my main meal for lunch; too much time in Italy, methinks). Meze is a cute international market with a side restaurant (about 12 tables) that feels like a casual bistro ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

Sally Loo's Wholesome Cafe

0.13 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Conveniently close to the train station. Nice selection and delicious milkshakes. Tables for groups too.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetVegetarian

Gus's Grocery

0.07 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Best sandwiches in town! Manager's need to step it up and make sure in-store sandwich orders take precedent over call-in orders. My last order took over 25 minutes, which is ridiculous.

Lotus Asia's Best

0.15 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

The service was great here, everyone was polite and attentive. We came here because my friend was craving noodles and rice and Asian food, . We ordered Mongolian bbq with sides of rice and vietnamese chicken salad. The mongolian bbq has a good selection of meats and veggies, and if you stack it well you can get a lot with ...

Thai Elephant Restaurant

My overall feeling about the place was that the food was average, prices reasonable (but not cheap), the service friendly and the decor simple but elegant. I also got the impression that they cater to quite a few beer-loving vegans. My reasoning for this is based on the fact that they have an unusually diverse selection of vegan (also gluten-free?) ...

Popular withVegetarian

Firestone Grill

0.37 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

The only reason why I stop by in SLO is to go to this restaurant. During my college years, without fail, every time I drove down to Santa Barbara my friends and I would stop by this place. Firestone grill has the best tri-tip sandwich I've ever had. It's so simple, tri tip meat on a buttered, toasted roll. The ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsBudget

Splash Cafe

0.59 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

This sunny cafe in the Uptown district is the bakery where those famous sourdough bread bowls for clam chowder down at the Pismo Beach branch get made. It's cleanier and cozier than the Pismo location, and it's a handy stop for breakfast pastries and coffee or a healthy deli-style lunch. Go antique shopping nearby after you've had a bite, or ...

Popular withBudgetStudentsFamilies

Big Sky Cafe

0.48 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

When you live in SLO, this is one of the restaurants that you bring out-of-towners to. I'd give it 5 stars just for breakfast & brunch, but only 4 stars for dinner, which isn't quite as exciting (but is still soul-satisfying). Locally roasted coffee, plenty of menu picks for vegans and vegetarians, and lots of SLO County farm-fresh goodness on ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesGreen

Linnaea's Cafe

0.44 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Linnaea's is one of my favorite coffe shops anywhere. The coffee is good the waffles are the bomb. But what is even better, the owners manage to staff the place with smart, interesting, young people. I always have a nice chat with the counter persons. Always feels like home. And I try to treat the people with great respect. They ...

Popular withStudentsFamiliesVegetarian

NOVO Restaurant & Lounge

0.49 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Outside seating on the creek. Great food!

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Goshi Japanese Restaurant

0.62 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Still the best Sushi in SLO! Nogi-san, who remembered me from my visit last year, took care of me with Nigiri de Omakase. This time I brought a friend from Alameda,California, and he loved everything that Nogi served up. I asked for $50 for two, and he took care of us with 10 pieces of great fish and seafood each ...

High Street Market & Deli

0.6 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

It's all about the $4.20 special!

Buona Tavola

0.42 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Great courtyard for intimate dining. The staff is warm and timely. The entrees were delicious and the portions were perfect. Great job!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianLuxury

Luna Red

0.4 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Since this place was promoting itself as a tapas restaurant, I was expecting tapas-sized servings. However, the servings were a little larger than expected so I'm glad we ordered only a few things. We liked the salad choices here, particularly the Grilled Romaine salad. The hamburger, not so much.

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Black Sheep Bar & Grill

0.41 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Even though a jäger bomb is such a simple drink to make, this was probably the best jäger bomb I was served at a bar. Why is that? Because the bartender was awesome and gave us a lot of red bull, pulled out a new bottle from the fridge and filled the shot glasses to the rim, and poured even ...

Popular withNightlife

Mama's Meatball

0.63 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Been here twice and the food was fantastic both times... It's not just meatballs folks, great selection of other items with your pasta.... Love the little bread balls. Nice portions and decent prices.

Granada

0.36 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Interesting hotel/ resturant. Great outdoor patio, friendly people and great cocktails.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury

Breakfast Buzz

0.93 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

Very popular place for breakfast, particulary the breakfast burrito. I mean those things are huge (like a San Francisco taqueria burrito size, not like a Taco Bell burrito size). I wasn't as crazy about the regular pancakes (meh) or the fried eggs (tasted too much of the cooking spray they used on the griddle) but the service was good here, ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsBudget

Natural Cafe VIII

0.52 mi from Quiet comfort in popular Railroad District & 4 blocks from downtown

My go-to spot in downtown San Luis Obispo when I'm craving something healthier than a burger and a beer from Eureka. The California Cobb salad is my hands-down favorite, but they've got a long list of Cal-Mex hot entrees, healthy comfort food, salads and wraps on the menu, too. Grab a Blue Sky soda from the frig, or order a ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetVegetarian

Thai Classic

I would this is one of my favorite Thai food in San Luis Obispo. Thai Classic is located in downtown SLO, right next to Firestone. They were rated the best Thai food in SLO and many rewards on their wall. The services is amazing that I cannot really explain other than you having to try. I usually order their Tom ...

Popular withStudentsBudgetAdventure