Things to do near Quinta Real
- 5 de Mayo 300, Centro, 68000, Oaxaca, MexicoDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
Located in a historic convent, Quinta Real, formerly named Camino Real, can’t fail to impress. Its size and staff give it a resort atmosphere, where guests can lounge in their...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Macedonio Alcala 202, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.1 mi3 reviews
The finest art museum in an arty town. MACO showcases many rising talents of Mexican Art as well as some important predecessors. Definitely worth the small price of admission and...
- 2Berriozabal 200, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, México, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Oaxaca Spanish Magic did the trick for me, quickly catapulting my Spanish to the next level. The teachers really seem to care, not only about helping students learn, but also...
- 4Macedonio Alcalá S/N, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, OAX, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
Not all of Oaxaca’s many ex-convents are alike, and Santo Domingo is the best of them. Not only is the spectacular church and adjacent plaza the city’s prime wedding-watching spot...
- 5Calle Macedonio Alcalá, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
This pedestrian-only street is the backbone of Oaxaca’s historic center. Lined with artisan shops, bars, restaurants and galleries, Alcala starts at the cathedral and heads north, past the city’s iconic...Popular with
- 7Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #21 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The interior of Oaxaca’s cathedral is not nearly as impressive as the facade and the scene outside, but the seat of Oaxaca’s Catholic diocese still brings in the devout, some...
- 9García Vigil 600, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #23 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
This temple and former convent, six blocks north of the zocalo, Before the buildings were constructed in the 16th century, the area was the site of a summer festival celebrated...