Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Local Culture
- 73%Budget Travelers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Rabbit HoleMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesAdventure Travelers+ 2Jun 12, 2014
Love going here for happy hour, from 8-10pm. They did raise the price since the last time I came, but it is still worth it. $4 beers, $4 wells cocktails. It's not that crowded during happy hour, but when it gets towards the end, more people start coming in. The crowd is alright, depending on the night. I went on a Friday, and it was an okay crowd. Next time, I will try coming on a Saturday to see what other people show up during that time. Probably my favorite bar to go to right now.Recommended for:
- Rabbit HoleApr 15, 2014
Small little space in Alhambra, but def an interesting spot referencing Alice and Wonderland.
Full of random clocks and bunnies everywhere from the ceiling to the walls!
A def eccentric place but way to tiny for a party! My gf reserved a spot but other people were sitting there assuming it was just for anyone- I would suggest if you want something for just you, this wold be a hard place to throw it at!
Still a very neat place to just check out and have a beer or two.Recommended for:
- Rabbit HoleFeb 27, 2014
What's up doc?
Rabbit Hole is located in Alhambra, right across from Honey Badger if I remembered correctly. Came here with the boyfriend and a friend after having a birthday dinner with a few friends. Too bad the rest of them couldn't make it, because this place is pretty cool and chill.
We got greeted by the bouncer who was standing outside, waiting to card us. When we walked into the place, it felt like we just entered into a lounge you would see in LA, which felt odd for a split second then that weird feeling went away..
- Awesome!The creepiest part is when you walk towards the restroom. The ceiling has an upside down feeling since part of the ceiling is upside down. Pretty cool and it will definitely trip you out if you continue drinking the night away. Try sitting near the entrance. You will know what I mean when you look up next to the bookshelf. (gives an evil look smile) well decorated!
- There is no waiter or waitress service but there is bar service! Don't be lazy and walk up to the bar. You will be amazed at what you will see. Their bar service is good. Quick, fast and good strong drinks. Try getting a mojito, so good that it will also entertain you with the dry ice ;) another star
- mojito - tasted great, entertaining with the dry ice, made the texture of the drink tasted interesting, you must try to experience it! well deserve star for the unique taste ($7)
- cranberry vodka - you will taste the cranberry, but more of vodka ($5)
- free shot on your birthday! Just let the bartender know and he will surprise you ;)
Happy hour all night Wednesdays! Happy hour M-F 8pm-10pm!Recommended for:
- Rabbit HoleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Aug 27, 2013
So my buddy Neil and our other buddy Jackie tried to come here a few weeks ago and they found out that this joint is closed on Sundays! Surprise! So Neil was telling me about it while we were doing the Hollywood Sign hike on Independence Day.
Neither of us had plans for that night so we both said screw it lets go grab a few drinks there to celebrate. It turned into a great decision. Well except that this place doesn't even open until 8pm. That was a stunner as well. Talk about a rabbit hole, there is a surprise around every bend.
Pro Tip: Park in the free Alhambra parking lots off of First street...
Happy hour commences upon opening at 8pm and ends approximately at 10pm. $3 drafts (all of them) and $4 well drinks. Jokes comments and laughs are free and plentiful it seemed for most of the night. Carly was an awesome bartendress who was rocken that stage even with another bartender who kept disappearing. The barback was also helping with a number of things as well.
This place was hopping as time went on. A DJ set up around 9:30-10 and was spinning with a video link showing videos on the twin TVs over the bar. The couches and the bar stools both were chill and had a number of patrons in them.
Overall this place really seemed the right kind of place to chill for a weeknight couple of drinks with friends to relax chat and unwind in. We are planning on going back with Jackie and Anna and anyone else who wants to come and join us soon.Recommended for:
- Rabbit HoleFirst to ReviewOct 06, 2012
1. It has rabbit in the name.
2. It has a rabbit decor theme - rabbits on the ceiling
3. It has cool Alice in Wonderland theme too
4. Bodyguards at night
5. The seats are fancy
6. Happy Hour from 8-10pm
7. Jimmy is the manager and is awesome
8. Free shot when you check in
9. Clean bathrooms
10. They let you reserve tables
1. Small if you have a HUGE party but you can make it work
* Paid parking
* Free parking across at Ross or the Asian tea places
I love this place.