- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum1 Key Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44114recommended Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & MuseumWe loved this place ending up spending almost 6 hours looking at the exhibits and watching a concert in the auditorium. The artifacts are very interesting especially seeing how small some of the ... read moreperformers actually where. If you are in the Cleveland area you should plan on spending some time here.Leigh Virkus
You must go!
- Tommy's1824 Coventry Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118recommended Tommy'sFor a long time my favorite resto in the world, this vegetarian mecca in Cleveland Heights (don't worry -- there's also plenty of options for carnivores) is a must-visit while in the city. They've got ... read morea cool, crunchy vibe, and the falafels, milkshakes, and french fries are to die for.Matthew Crompton
Awesome resto, and quite cheap.
- Lakeview CemeteryOhio, Cleveland, Ohiorecommended Lakeview CemeteryThis sprawling necropolis situated amidst a beautiful landscape of wooded slopes and deep valleys is a treat. Containing stunning megalomaniacal tombstones and crypts the size of houses, this cemetery ... read moreis a relic of a bygone time when Cleveland was one of America's richest and most important industrial cities. Buried here you can find John D. Rockefeller (beneath a 60-foot-high obelisk!) as well as the mausoleum of former president James Garfield, an enormous structure with stunning views over Cleveland and the lake during open hours. As a sculpture park and nature preserve, the cemetery is one of America's finest.Matthew Crompton
Amazing place for an hour or so's walk. I always visit here when I'm back in town.
recommended West Side MarketA classic old-school market experience, the West Side Market offers awesome fresh produce, meats, cheeses, pastries, pasta and breads from a host of top-quality local sellers. If you're into eating ... read morelocal, this is the spot to shop. The market hall building is likewise gorgeous, and even if you're only here for a snack or sausage sandwich from one of the corner vendors, it's worth bringing a camera.Matthew Crompton
- Cleveland Museum of Art11150 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106-1711recommended Cleveland Museum of ArtThis is one of the finest free art museums in the world: full stop. Located in the lovely University Circle area, the CMA has outstanding collections of Asian art, European and contemporary painting, ... read moreand strong pieces in a host of other collections. The newly redesigned and expanded buildings (part of a huge multi-year makeover) are gorgeous, and the exhibitions are well curated. I consider being close to the CMA growing up to be one of the best things about being raised in the Cleveland area. No joke.Matthew Crompton
My 'home' art museum, and one of my favorite in the world. A must.
- Quicken Loans Arena1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH
- Lincoln Tap House230 Prospect Ave
- Great Lakes Brewing Company2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel24 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113