Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 83%Business Travelers
- 83%Luxury Travelers
- 68%Adventure Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 10May 30, 2013
I love this hotel. It doesn't seem that they do enough as far as awareness because I never hear of anyone staying here when visiting Chicago. The fact that it's not overly crowded is one of my favorite things about it though. The decor in the hotel is what sets this one apart. Expect exceptional service from top to bottom.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This hotel has a great location and the building received some awards because of his architecture mimicking 3d style, but unfortunately the staff in the hotel was not very friendly and they seemed unprepared. The Hotel is all hightech as well like all the instructions and guest services you can find using the TV which is kind of cool but for some reason a miss the more human interaction you get in more tradicional hotels.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Feb 18, 2014
Purely from an architectural standpoint, this hotel is a treat to look upon. Designed by Chicago’s renowned Studio Gang architects, the Aqua building that houses Radisson Blu features a wave-like exterior that captures the spirit of the open seas. Inside, the hotel looks nearly as enchanting, treating visitors to a feast of design and luxury. A sparkling lobby surrounds guests in earth-toned bricks and gold accents, while Fellini restaurant and bar features communal-style seating and a white-hued design that reminds one of sipping champagne in Miami Beach—or Sicily. There’s also a European café, an art gallery, and plenty of meeting and business space. If you’re looking for something that’s easy on the eyes, this one’s a looker through and through.Recommended for:
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Jan 19, 2014
What a beautiful space! Aqua is a striking skyscraper, the tallest in the world designed by a female architect (Jeanne Gang), and the Radisson Blu Aqua is a gorgeous hotel. The common areas feel a bit like a night club (even at 4pm); there's a bar and a Lavazza coffee bar, a nice lounge area with big, comfy chaises. The rooms are luxurious with breathtaking views of the park and the lake. There are two types--the "natural cool," which has lots of blond wood and cool blue glass, and the "mansion," full of dark wood and jewel tones. The bathrooms are sleek, with separate shower and bathtub. There's an indoor pool (which is shared with the building's residents) and an outdoor pool for summer.Recommended for:
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Children Allowed
Excellent!969 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building97% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Grounds78% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Wellness Area73% loved the sauna.