Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 50%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape TownJul 05, 2012
This hotel is located in a sweet area of Cape Town, right on the water (I mean RIGHT there) and just a short stroll from all that’s going on at the waterfront. The hotel is designed like a cruise ship, which is kind of fun, but also serves to facilitate lots of natural light. There are a variety of rooms from one 2 bedroom apartments and business class suites. All were really generous in size and were tastefully furnished (at times somewhat on the Spartan and monotonous side, style-wise, but very nice all the same). The hotel’s best feature would have to be the truly incredible location of its bar and restaurant – a large spreading out towards the wharf and out to sea. Big blue views to be had all over the hotel! There’s a decent spa and small indoor pool which looked inviting on a cold day.Recommended for:
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape TownFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is a beautiful luxury hotel in Green Point, Cape Town. The rooms are beautifully decorated and have everything you would need. The restaurant is good and always has a wide selection, for both breakfasts and dinners. I used the spa here and can say that it was a fantastic way to spend a cold morning. The hotel provide a shuttle service to the V&A (free I think) which was very convenient. Overall a great location and service.Recommended for:
Excellent!244 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 92%.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet