Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 81%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El SheikhMember ofFamily TravelersBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewMay 25, 2013
Really nice hotel! the personnel is extremely polite, cheerful and restrained. The territpry is nice, it is really beauty spot - decorative waterfalls, streams, many plants, flowers and greenery. Animation is lax. Main restaurant doesn'tappear a lot impressins by its decor, but meal is ok. In other restaurants u can get a supper with discount 25 %.
Very Good!621 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% said rooms were clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 86%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Location76% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club,
There are 329 guestrooms at Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room