Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, DjerbaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJun 02, 2013
I have never thought of Radisson as a premium brand and was hesitant to book the Radisson Blu Resort. This definitely isn't the typical Radisson and I would highly recommend it. We were very impressed with the property.
Best things about the property:
- location at the end of the development strip which means the beach is less crowded and more private. the beach is much better at this end of the zone touristique than it is in the center of the development
- very attractive modern Arabian design. a good place to live out that Arabian nights fantasy without it feeling tacky. the design is very tasteful and reminds me of nicer properties in Dubai
- friendly staff. not always top notch service but we made personal connections with a few members of the staff (one of which even gave us a no strings attached impromptu tour on his afternoon break) which definitely compensated for some of the quirkiness
- innovative and well presented Tunisian food at the Flamingo restaurant
- separated couples and family areas at the beach. the property is very kid-friendly but this helped to keep it from feeling overrun with little ones
A few things to be aware of:
- we weren't able to get web access to work on a mac. you may need to work with their IT staff to solve this one. we also had some trouble on the PC due to firewall issues but the hotel staff was very responsive and helpful
- food at the property is very expensive by local standards. most of our lunches ran at 40-50 USD for two people and dinners were at closer to 90 USD (with wine). at a nice restaurant in town it is hard to run up a tab in excess of 30 USD for dinner (with wine).
- the Thai food at the Turquoise restaurant to be very disappointing. if you need a break from Tunisian, don't be tempted by the Thai. in contrast, the Italian restaurant was exceptional. go to Turquoise for a drink or for seafood. it is pricey but the atmosphere is exceptional
- English skills are mixed but, generally, most staff are able to handle basic communication in English. a little bit of French will go a very long way
- fitness facilities are fairly limited. there are a few low quality treadmills, an off brand lifecycle and some weights. the fitness area is definitely of much lower quality than the rest of the facility -- though the spa area looked quite nice
I definitely recommend the property. It is lovely and the room rates are very good value.
Excellent!35 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Location88% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance74% were fond of the entertainment options.
This Midoun property has a private beach. Dining options at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Midoun property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café.
There are 296 guestrooms at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.