Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Oct 16, 2013
Just a simple place to stay near LAX. One thing though, the free shuttle came too late. I had to wait for over 30 minutes with other guests. Maybe they need to consider to take a reservation or make a frequent route. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast is not included.Recommended for:
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Sep 22, 2013
This is a nice option if you need to stay by LAX, as you're just minutes away. There are also two restaurants within the hotel (one is a little more upscale while the other is casual and located in the lobby), a really nice outdoor pool, and a good sized gym. Parking is a little steep at $30 for valet but you get free in and out privileges. Another perk: 24 hour room service.
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewJan 07, 2013
A great value if you need a place to stay at the airport. It's the closest hotel to the airport and you can walk there from Terminals 1 and 2 very easily or take the shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. Great beds and clean rooms. Stayed here for about 80 bucks last night. Would stay here again if needed.
Mediocre6272 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Internet93% thought it was a great value.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
There are 600 guestrooms at Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.