Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 89%Luxury Travelers
- 59%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Oct 16, 2013
Just a simple place to stay near LAX. One thing though, the free shuttle came too late. I had to wait for over 30 minutes with other guests. Maybe they need to consider to take a reservation or make a frequent route. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast is not included.Recommended for:
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Sep 22, 2013
This is a nice option if you need to stay by LAX, as you're just minutes away. There are also two restaurants within the hotel (one is a little more upscale while the other is casual and located in the lobby), a really nice outdoor pool, and a good sized gym. Parking is a little steep at $30 for valet but you get free in and out privileges. Another perk: 24 hour room service.
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofFoodiesOutdoor EnthusiastsLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsMay 26, 2014
I really dread airport hotels but with a short overnight connection I resigned myself to a stay here. The whole place - and in particular the rooms - are desperately in need of updating. One piece of good news at time of writing (Apr '14) is that its really crappy in room entertainment system is in the process of being moved over to DirecTV. I was upgraded to a business suite on the 11th floor, and while I'm not ungrateful for the gesture, it seemed to just be a larger version of the standard grim room. The plusses: its proximity to the airport, a couple of stores like CVS within 15 minutes walk and surprisingly pleasant front of house team. The minuses: it's an airport hotel, so set your expectations appropriately.Recommended for:
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJan 07, 2013
A great value if you need a place to stay at the airport. It's the closest hotel to the airport and you can walk there from Terminals 1 and 2 very easily or take the shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. Great beds and clean rooms. Stayed here for about 80 bucks last night. Would stay here again if needed.
There are 600 guestrooms at Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Fair6914 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building81% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Hotel65% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Food52% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable.