Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Radisson Hotel Seattle AirportMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 22, 2013
Really liked this Radisson. Try to get a room with an eastern window so you can get a view of the natural lake out back -- a breath of fresh air in the congested Airport business district. The pool was clean and pleasant and the fitness room was surprisingly big. Friendly service and a nice homey feel. 5 stars
Very Good!1346 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages80% loved the hot beverages.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Food61% found the breakfast to be acceptable.