Radisson Royal Moscow
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Radisson Royal MoscowMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
One of the so-called 'Seven Sisters' of Moscow, the Stalinist-era skyscrapers which went up around the city skyline between 1947 to 1953. The first time I stayed here was before the fall of the Soviet Union, when this was known as the Hotel Ukraine. The public areas were grand, the service was abysmal and the phone used to ring at odd hours of the night with ladies offering, how shall I put it, company. Of architectural note, at the time of completion, the hotel was the tallest structure of its kind in the world; reflecting Stalin's obsession with New York. Today the place has been transformed - if a little homogenised - under the management of Radisson. One of the features which remains true to the original design is that the public spaces are large and grand, while the rooms tend to be a little on the small side. Book one with a view of the Moskva River, if you can.
Excellent!514 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building77% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow include 5 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and a sauna. The property's
There are 505 guestrooms at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city, river, or garden views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: RUB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible