Rage Restaurant & Bar

8911 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069

LGBT

• Rage Restaurant & BarPro 2014

Friday is gaysian night, 12 dollars for entrance and you get the creme de le cropped of yummy little Asian guys! I had a blasty blast with my some of my favorite gays ! So the only bad experience is that I brought my guy with me an he totally got hit on way more than i did !

People should have at least gay night once every couple of month!!

Recommended for:LGBTNightlife Lovers
  • Rage Restaurant & BarPro 2014

I loved this place!! It is a bar/club and the key to not waiting in line is to get there before 10pm. It is a gay bar but had a very mixed crowd. Great Music!!

Recommended for:LGBTNightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Rage Restaurant & Bar

Asians everywhere on Friday nights. That's because it's GAMEBOI NIGHT on Fridays. So much fun to go dancing here with friends! They play a ton of sugary pop stuff that's easy to dance too. The DJ occasionally sprinkles in some KPOP music. Drinks are cheap (but don't expect anything fancy).

• Rage Restaurant & Bar

Rage. You know those rides that say "must be this tall to ride". Rage is kinda like that but it's "must be below this age to still enjoy". I spend 22-24 partying my tooshy out here with my friends feeling completely invincible. The music is booming and as you can see-- their dancers -- very proud of their nationality. But all good things must come to some kind of an end-- passing it onto the younger generation, cuz hun, I am WAY too old to be fighting with drunk drag queens at 3am.

• Rage Restaurant & Bar

Not the classiest of places, but let's face it -- Sometimes, you just want to let your hair loose and dance like mad. This whole place turns into a HOT MESS at about midnight. People making out in every corner, half naked men, sticky floors - the whole shebang. Hebang, in this case. This place is, afterall, a gay club. But a fair warning to girls - don't put your guard down too much as there are a few straight guys who come to take advantage of that sort of thing.

if you're just looking to have an unabashed, wild night out, this would be the spot.

Recommended for:LGBT
  • Rage Restaurant & Bar

I like that it's clean. Not a necessity for clubs sometimes, but it's always a plus with me. I can't speak for the price of the drinks because I went with the most sober group of people.

I can say we like the diversity, the vibe, and the casualness. Considering that we went on an 18+ night, 90% of us didn't drink anything (pre, during, or post), 90% were straight, and 50% were exhausted from having driven from SF or worked all day, we really enjoyed our night out here. There was plenty of dance floor and the bar area had a nice ambiance. In general, the music was pretty fun.

Not the best gay bar/club I've been too, but it's a place to have a fun.

Recommended for:LGBT