Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen

1590 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802

• Ralph Brennan's Jazz KitchenAmbassadorPro 2014
    Sandra Waring
    5 Dec 31, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants in downtown Disney, I never have a bad time here. Food is delicious, service is great. Husband always gets the medallions of beef over crawfish mashed potatoes. The salmon was delicious, very fresh and perfectly cooked. Save room for table side bananas foster!

• Ralph Brennan's Jazz KitchenPro 2014
    Ericayvette
    3 May 24, 2013

This place was crowded on a Saturday Night... service was slow at the bar. We ordered Grilled Medallions of Beef with Crawfish Mashed Potatoes (my favorite) and the Catch of the day.. the food was a little salty for my taste but still pretty good.

Rosemary Tsai
    2 Oct 12, 2012

This review is only for the dessert, but like every restaurant @ DTD, over priced bad food~

The waiter told me to have their bread pudding because it's what they're known for and it's the best. Well, I tasted it, it's actually one of the worst I had~ I thought bread pudding was suppose to be hot? It came out cold, and the sauce had no sweetness at all. Blah, would definitely not come back here again!

MARiAN L
    3 Jul 14, 2012

The first time I ate here I had one of the best meals ever! I had the catfish yum yum. But I ate here again and got chicken and it tasted as if they accidentally poured a whole salt shaker in. We had to return our food and I usually don't like to do that. The 3rd time I got their jambalaya and it was good but not impressive. Very confusing this place is. I haven't been there in a while and would try it again. I hope they get it right.

Their restaurant is nice, though. I like their jeweled piano and I like sitting on their balcony.

Nathan Nowack

Wow, the garlic bread was awesome. Then top it with sangria, drinks, and amazing entrees. It's a great date night. Medallions were a little salty. Salmon was perfect. Awesome soufflé too. Must order that!! Enjoy!!

• Ralph Brennan's Jazz KitchenCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Keane

Great restaurant, albeit pricey. If you love New Orleans like I do, this is a worthy option for dinner. It is, after all, run by the family-run restaurant dynasty that invented the Bananas Foster. And this dessert is available here, where waiters set a pan of sweets in flames right by your table.

Sharon F

Delicious food here. The wait is also pretty decent for a Downtown Disney restaurant. Ambiance is great... feels like you are in the bayou. Food tastes good and for what it is it is reasonable (though on the expensive side). I'd rather eat here for a few dollars more than some place like Tortilla Jo's or Rainforest Cafe.

JohnMichael

I generally look at resort restaurants to be somewhat sketchy rolling in on the reputation of the hosting resort..

but I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. We had walked around looking for some where to eat and I was skeptical but since she wanted it she got it.. and thats usually how it works.. keeps her happy.. and usually she's right and makes me happy since it's tasty.

We sat outside and waited for our:
    - House bloody mary
    - Many many cups of coffee (hey its a necessity for me in the morning)
    - Seafood pot pie- Gulf shrimp, blue crab,crawfish tails, sherry & herbs baked in a flaky pie crust
    - Pork Debris & Eggs- Poached eggs, portobello mushrooms, baby arugula, grilled rosemary ciabatta, Creole hollandaise
    - Double Chocolate Bread Pudding- A rich, dark, semi sweet chocolate bread pudding served with white and dark chocolate gananche

IT WAS GREAT!
    Staff was great!
    Food was great!
    My drink... not so much but that was my fault for picking the wrong drink.

What can I say?
    Great food with my love at the happiest place on Earth...

I guess miracles do happen.
    ;D