Ramada Anchorage Downtown Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ramada Anchorage Downtown HotelMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 4First to Review
Basic hotel for budget travelers. Free airport shuttle makes this a great value. Rooms were outdated, but clean and quiet. Restaurant next to hotel was good.Recommended for:
Mediocre549 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 90%.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice.
This 2.5 star property has a business center. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Televisions have cable channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Continental Breakfast