Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ramada BelfastFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2012
We stayed there for a weekend, reading the reviews I see people had problem with the room key, I tried the opposite way without going to the reception and it worked well,friendly staff,the hotel room was very clean , I just didn't try the food,I would recommend the hotel for anyone visiting Belfast, about 10 min by taxi from the city center.
Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple.
Very Good!892 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 97%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Wellness Area75% loved the sauna.
- Grounds71% loved the facilities for kids.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Ramada Belfast include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star
Televisions have satellite channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining