Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Lima AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The location of this hotel cannot be more convenient for those who arrive at Jorge Chavez with the intention to immediately take an early fight the next morning to Cuzco.
This hotel is right across the street from the airport exit. Basically, one can be washing up within of 20 minutes exiting the immigration and customs, and that's allotting 15 minutes for checkin assuming no lines, and 2 minutes to get up the elevator and into the room.
This is a very typical business hotel serving those who either arrive late or fly out early (or both). The room is clean, comfortable and practical. Room rate does include breakfast but one might or might not be able to enjoy depending on morning flight time. Security of the hotel is very strict and must present confirmation or passport to gain entrance. There is also free use of computer and internet which makes checking in online possible. This is a great feature to avoid the checkin lines.
I would definitely stay here again if I had a overnight transit in Lima, but staying any longer, accommodations in central Lima is more recommended. the Ramada Costa Del Sol is one of the best airport hotels with its convenient (practically inside airport location) and its amenities catering to the weary traveller.Recommended for:
Good!909 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room60% thought it was too noisy.
- Hotel Building59% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room