Ramada Denver Midtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor1454 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 93%.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room78% complained about the bathroom.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel54% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Dining options at Ramada Denver Downtown include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include express check out.
There are 152 guestrooms at Ramada Denver Downtown. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.