Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!3034 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Room54% said rooms were dirty.
- Service51% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Ramada Dubai include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Dubai property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 172 guestrooms at Ramada Dubai. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room