Ramada Inn Downtown Seattle -- CLOSED
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair111 reviews across the web.
- Room93% said rooms were clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 50% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Ramada Seattle include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and self parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 120 guestrooms at Ramada Seattle. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 12 per day
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.