Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ramada JerusalemMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14First to ReviewNov 28, 2013
There are two hotels in this complex, the cheaper one is called Ramada Royala. Ramada Jerusalem is considered 5 star standerd. Big rooms, comfortable, clean with enough luxurious amenities including Robes and slippers plus the usual percolator supplies. I am satisfied except for one thing, wifi is expensive ;)Recommended for:
Fair128 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room72% said rooms were clean.
- LocationParking was ok, according to 67%.
- Hotel Building65% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool