Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Ramada JerusalemMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14First to ReviewNov 28, 2013
There are two hotels in this complex, the cheaper one is called Ramada Royala. Ramada Jerusalem is considered 5 star standerd. Big rooms, comfortable, clean with enough luxurious amenities including Robes and slippers plus the usual percolator supplies. I am satisfied except for one thing, wifi is expensive ;)
Mediocre92 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsNice grounds. 87% satisfied guests.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
- LocationOnly 56% were satisfied with the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building55% thought the facilities needed updating.