Ramada Limited - San Francisco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre362 reviews across the web.
- Location89% thought parking was inexpensive.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 75%.
- Service72% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room66% said rooms were dirty.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel54% thought it was rather dirty.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Ramada Limited San Francisco Lombard Street features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a microwave in the lobby. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
There are 37 guestrooms at Ramada Limited San Francisco Lombard Street. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- This multi story property does not have elevators.