Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Ramada Limited Vancouver AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5Apr 07, 2013
The Airport Ramada in Richmond is a very efficient hotel. With complimentary airport shuttle service, daily breakfast, and secured underground parking, this Ramada really is a good deal and a very good choice as an airport hotel.
- Ramada Limited Vancouver AirportFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
There is not much to say, it is a standard near the airport hotel. Pretty close to the airport so if you are getting in late or leaving early and do not want to pay for another night in a hotel closer to the city, this may be a good enough choice. Pretty small rooms.
Good!1015 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room73% said the beds were comfortable.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking
Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestroom renovations were completed in April 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast