Ramada London Hyde Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Ramada London Hyde ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 04, 2012
The Ramada Hyde Park does everything right, although without any unnecessary panache. The rooms are clean and functional, not too big and not too small. The service is friendly and efficient. The Brasserie serves unremarkable but fine upscale British and international food, including fancy fish and chips. Basically, this hotel will accommodate you and serve as a London base absolutely efficiently, without making itself especially noticed one way or the other. In a city as dynamic as London, this can actually be a blessing.
- Ramada London Hyde ParkMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Jul 04, 2012
Ramada Jarvis is just an average, partially outdated hotel on a superb location near central London. The reception is airy, though the restaurant serving a fusion of British and international classics along with the bar feature a relatively old décor and are both frequented by a mature crowd. Its 215 guestrooms generally vary in comfort and style. The standard rooms are functional, but old fashion and incredibly small; the smoking rooms/corridors are especially stuffy and fading. That said, the executive guestrooms and suites, located on a higher, recently updated floor are definitely more pleasant. Service is standard and Wi-Fi Internet is complementary at the lobby. The property is in the lively Queensway district, three (3) miles from Central London and just across from Hyde Park, near Kensington Palace, Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market. The location is also the ideal gateway to Royal Albert Hall, Covent Garden, Soho, Leicester Square, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the famous Oxford and Regent shopping Streets.
- Ramada London Hyde ParkJul 04, 2012
This hotel doesn't have much character, but is very relaxed. It is located very close to Hyde Park and tube stations. It is a short walk to the Portobello Road market. A walk across the park brings you to Kensington Palace. A little further and you can reach the Victoria & Albert Museum or Buckingham Palace.
Fair1977 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 87%.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 52% of guests gave positive comments.