Ramada Mission Valley / SDSU
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre570 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 100%.
- Service87% said the reception staff was great.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 59%.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include RV and truck parking.
There are 103 guestrooms at Ramada Mission Valley / SDSU. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.