- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!2338 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 87%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
- RoomOnly 68% said rooms were clean enough.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 67%.
- Service65% said the reception staff was ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 56% of guests had positive things to say about it.
About Ramada Niagara Falls:
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Niagara Falls
There are 192 guestrooms at Ramada Niagara Falls. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.