Ramada Niagara Falls
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1960 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location85% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 64% said rooms were clean enough.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 63%.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Niagara Falls property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 192 guestrooms at Ramada Niagara Falls. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk