Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!675 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 88%.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 70%.
- Food58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna,
There are 252 guestrooms at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker