Ramada - Victoria
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Good!988 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsClean pool, said 80%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 72%.
Dining options at Ramada Victoria include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Guest parking is complimentary.
Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk