Member Reviews (1)
- Ramblas SuitesMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
For the price of around 75 Euros per night, its very comptemporary and comfortable place to stay around the Ramblas. The Ramblas Suites are a 10 minute walk from the Palau de la Música Catalana, a Modernist auditorium and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The air conditioned suites feature parquet floors and stylish furniture. Each one has a DVD player and the well-equipped kitchens come with an oven and a stove. Liceu Metro Station is a 2-minute walk away, and regular buses to Barcelona-El Prat Airport leave from Plaza Catalunya, a 10 minute walk away.
Good!1529 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.