Trip Plan Details
- 3 Crow Bar1024 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN, United Statesrecommended 3 Crow Bar3 Crow Bar has the feel of a great neighborhood dive with darts, a beer garden, and a 2 for 1 happy hour. Reasonably priced with a great menu featuring a host of burgers made from local, grass-fed ... read morebeef. Definitely a hang out for the night, philosophize with your neighbors, kind of bar.Recommended for:Meg Brooker
Great, low-key burger and beer place.
- Bluebird Cafe4104 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215recommended Bluebird CafeBluebird Cafe hosts Nashville's most well known open mic and is a great place to hear soon-to-be-discovered musical talent--Garth Brooks played there before he made it big. It's an intimate venue, so ... read morereservations are recommended if you can plan in advance. A must-visit for a true Nashville experience.Recommended for:Meg Brooker
Not necessarily hidden, but must be mentioned!
- Loveless Cafe8400 Highway 100, Nashville, TN, United Statesrecommended Loveless CafeA Music City must-see.Recommended for:
- Firefly Grille2201 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN 37215recommended Firefly GrilleThis is an unassuming location. Dive bar in style. But the food is amazing! You won't be disappointed.Recommended for:
- Santa's PubNashville, TN
- Marche Artisan Foods1000 Main Street, Nashville, TN, United Statesrecommended Marche Artisan FoodsIn addition to downtown, visit East Nashville and eat at Marche and the other great restaurants in that area.Recommended for:
- Radnor Lake State Natural Area1160 Otter Creek Road, Nashville, TN 37220-1410recommended Radnor Lake State Natural AreaOne of the area's hidden natural beauties. Radnor Lake State Natural Area!Recommended for:Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
I'd suggest Radnor Lake if you're interested in some quiet time in the area. Don't forget great spots like Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Exit/In, Centennial Park/The Parthenon. We have a shuttle that operates for free within a 2 mile radius to all these attractions and more!